The Pondering Pastor

These "Ponderings" originally appeared as articles in our church newsletter or bulletin or just as the musings of one bald pastor. I place them here to encourage you, my fellow blogite and maybe to help us all in our pondering.

Friday, September 21, 2012

ALL EYES SEARCH THE SKY

THIS WILL BE A SHORT POST...

QUESTION: This is not directed to the general public, but more to my evangelical Christian friends (Which also includes myself). Why is it that I have heard more talk and excitement about the possibility of seeing the fly-over of the space shuttle than I ever hear about looking toward the skies for the returning of the Lord and Savior of the world? (Revelation 1:7; 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17)

It's just a question mind you, but one that has given me cause to wonder just how much I really expect His promised return?  (Acts 1:10-11) Maybe it's time to up the anticipation level.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home